Want to know the best Emma Watson movies? How about the worst Emma Watson movies? Curious about Emma Watson box office grosses or which Emma Watson movie picked up the most Oscar® nominations? Need to know which Emma Watson movie got the best reviews from critics and audiences and which got the worst reviews? Well you have come to the right place….because we have all of that information.
Emma Watson (1990-) is a British actress who gained worldwide fame playing Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies. Her IMDb page shows 22 acting credits from 1947-1999. This page will rank 17 Emma Watson movies from Best to Worst in six different sortable columns of information. This page comes from a request by our oldest daughter who has been an Emma Watson fan since she watched her first Harry Potter movie oh so many moons ago.
Emma Watson Movies Can Be Ranked 6 Ways In This Table
The really cool thing about this table is that it is “user-sortable”. Rank the movies anyway you want.
- Sort Emma Watson movies by co-stars of her movies
- Sort Emma Watson movies by adjusted domestic box office grosses using current movie ticket cost (in millions)
- Sort Emma Watson movies by adjusted worldwide box office grosses using current movie ticket cost (in millions)
- Sort Emma Watson movies by how they were received by critics and audiences. 60% rating or higher should indicate a good movie.
- Sort by how many Oscar® nominations and how many Oscar® wins each Emma Watson movie received.
- Sort Emma Watson movies by Ultimate Movie Rankings (UMR) Score. UMR Score puts box office, reviews and awards into a mathematical equation and gives each movie a score.
|Rank||Movie (Year)||UMR Co-Star Links||Adj. B.O. Domestic (mil)||Adj. B.O. Worldwide (mil)||Critic Audience Rating||Oscar Nom / Win||UMR Score|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)||Alan Rickman & Ralph Fiennes||$405.00||$1425.50||87.50%||03 / 00||73.32|
|Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)||Gary Oldman||$338.70||$1081.60||83.50%||02 / 00||71.04|
|Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire (2005)||Rupert Grint||$382.00||$1181.10||82.00%||01 / 00||69.94|
|Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt1 (2010)||Maggie Smith||$311.40||$1020.90||79.00%||01 / 00||68.53|
|Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince (2009)||Daniel Radcliffe & Rupert Grint||$339.40||$1050.30||78.00%||01 / 00||68.06|
|Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)||Daniel Radcliffe & Richard Harris||$473.80||$1454.20||75.00%||03 / 00||67.45|
|Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets (2002)||Daniel Radcliffe & Rupert Grint||$380.80||$1278.00||77.00%||00 / 00||67.19|
|Harry Potter and Order of the Phoenix (2007)||Daniel Radcliffe & Rupert Grint||$357.80||$1151.50||75.50%||00 / 00||66.48|
|Beauty and the Beast (2017) *Early reviews & long range box office forecast||Dan Stevens & Ewan McGregor||$415.00||$815.00||68.00%||00 / 00||62.96|
|This Is The End (2013)||Seth Rogen & James Franco||$105.20||$130.20||75.00%||00 / 00||51.53|
|Noah (2014)||Russell Crowe & Anthony Hopkins||$104.40||$370.90||72.00%||00 / 00||50.50|
|Perks of Being a Wallflower, The (2012)||Paul Rudd||$18.80||$35.40||85.00%||00 / 00||42.87|
|My Week With Marilyn (2011)||Eddie Redmayne & Michelle Williams||$15.50||$37.50||78.00%||02 / 00||40.48|
|Tale of Despereaux, The (2008)||Dustin Hoffman||$59.70||$102.10||58.50%||00 / 00||36.78|
|Bling Ring, The (2013)||Leslie Mann||$6.10||$19.10||61.50%||00 / 00||29.90|
|Colonia (2015)||Daniel Brühl||$0.10||$0.10||62.00%||00 / 00||29.16|
|Regression (2015)||Ethan Hawke||$0.10||$18.10||42.50%||00 / 00||19.99|
Stats and Possibly Interesting Things From The Above Emma Watson Table
- Eleven Emma Watson movies crossed the magical $100 million domestic gross mark. That is a percentage of 64.71% of her movies listed. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001) was her biggest box office hit.
- An average Emma Watson movie grosses $218.50 million in adjusted box office gross.
- Using RottenTomatoes.com’s 60% fresh meter. 15 Emma Watson movies are rated as good movies…or 88.23% of her movies. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2011) was her highest rated movie while Regression (2015) was her lowest rated movie.
- Seven Emma Watson movies received at least one Oscar® nomination in any category…..or 41.11% of her movies.
- Zero Emma Watson movies won at least one Oscar® in any category…..or 0.00% of her movies.
- An average Ultimate Movie Rankings (UMR) Score is 40.00. 13 Emma Watson movies scored higher than that average….or 32.00% of her movies. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2011) got the the highest UMR Score while Regression (2015) got the lowest UMR Score.
Final stats: Emma Stone’s adjusted domestic box office gross is $3.71 billion. Emma Stone’s adjusted worldwide box office gross is $10.17 billion.